Monday, November 13, 2006

You may notice

If this is your first visit to my blog, you will see that there are a number of articles. It's not as if you missed something that you might have known about. I have been writing to the blog for a couple of weeks, but I have not promoted the address. so no one has visited the site, unless for some reason beyond belief, google guided a surfer to the site.
I wanted to start a blog as an alternative to posting my rants on my writing site www.nclover.com. I wanted that site to feature my fiction. The work I place on that site work I want to eventually publish or I think is good enough to share with broader audience.
My blog is going to work as a place for me to do what it seems everyone does with these things. It serves as journal and a venue to let people know what is on my mind on an almost daily basis. Who cares? I don't know, but I'm going to give it a shot.

No comments: