Thursday, November 02, 2006

Political Information Ads

Okay! Enough is enough. I have heard all of the dirt on the candidate you don't want me to vote for. I have heard all of the dirt on the candidate you do want me to vote for and you know what? I don't like any of it. I know who I'm going vote for and nothing you say about my candidate will change my mind. My candidate might say something that will change my vote, but I doubt he/she would be so stupid.
They,the experts in these matters, that negative political ads work no matter how much people protest. I would hate to despute the experts, but I am extremely confident that the vast majority of the American voting public is as stupid as to believe the message these commercials convey. Maybe I have more confidence in the intelligence of the electorate than it deserves.

No comments: